1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy a Dread Warhorse

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Johnat, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Johnat

Johnat Guest

Ok, been back about a month now, after several years away, and since these horses no longer spawn was wondering if anyone has an extra one to sell. icq 381514492

Thanks
    me

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Lessa actually has three you can choose from. She got them from friends who seem to have disappeared.:sad4: i'll icq you. it will be momdragon

3. ElvishArcher

ElvishArcher Guest

I am also returning from a hiatus... missed the whole time they spawned. I could honestly care less about the stats etc on one but would be interested in purchasing one if you still have any! Drop me a PM and let me know or if anyone else has one they want to sell... I just want the horse to ride so again, I could care less about its quality :D