1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy a Fire Beetle

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Hexoplex, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Hexoplex

Hexoplex Guest

Returning player, looking to buy a fire beetle. Just tired of leap frogging my ore from the mountain to the forge. No ICQ #. Post price here and we'll work out the details.

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone gotten you a fire beetle yet?

3. Hexoplex

Hexoplex Guest

Nope not yet, still looking. Not that big of a deal, would just be nice to own.

It would help if I told you my characters names: Tuculu & Xander

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have one I can sell to you for 1g (just can't give it away now can I).

5. Hexoplex

Hexoplex Guest

Lol, well I appreciate it. I just DL yahoo IM, Txtom22. I am usually on M-F between the hours of 8a-4:50p (Central). If you cannot send me an IM then I am typically at the bank in Luna as Xander.

6. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm usually on anytime after 6PM central time and off and on during the weekend. If your in a guild, I could always give it to a guildmate to give to you.

7. Hexoplex

Hexoplex Guest

No, not in a guild, and I leave work at about 5pm and don't play at home (to many responsibilities) nor on weekends. Though I might be able to stay a little later tonight. If not, then I am sure we'll figure it out eventually :p