1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to Buy Account

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by N49ATV, Dec 3, 2008.

1. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well, im still looking to buy an account. Here is what im looking for, though will consider others.

Mage account, with some age. Atleast 36 months if not complete, so by time its done, i will have the extra 20 bonus. If its over 48 great.

Looking for something complete or near complete, as Im going back to work here soon, and will have a basedment to finish, and I have a baby on the way, so I wont have a lot of time to build, and rot out an account. The little time I will have, id let to get out there.

So if you have something available, please feel free to PM me.

And of course, Im paying in UO gold :scholar:

Thanks for your time

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I have a red mage I'd sell that is complete plus other skills and soulstones and more than double your age requirement. Let me know if your interested..

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I might have an old mage account as well. Icq me or Pm me 426394637

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just a little heads up to anyone thinking of dealing with this fellow "Buyer "Beware".

His past speaks for itself.

5. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

You still following me? Spreading rumors...

6. razic

razic Guest

i will second puffys warning, ive lost 2 accts to him...

7. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo is curious, (not that kinda of curoius sorry D) arent you guys guildmates?? Puffy was buying stuff the other day, so Bo guesses he is back and if he is back he will be back playing with D, razic is already TNT, and Pwn was/is tnt???? Wow Bo could only image the vent if this is the case. hahahahahha Enjoy each other it is a perfect fit.

8. razic

razic Guest

i have not played in a while and my run in with pwn happened when i was KoC and as of now i have no guild affiliation and could care less who pwn is or was with. either way he is a hacker and a scammer and that is that.

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

QFT :scholar:

10. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Im guildless Bo. Yes I did quit back in may when I was TnT but im just comen back. Take a while figure out whats goen on and how the community is.

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I have a Blue Mage/Dexer account thats 124 months old with a ton of soul stones and four vet rewards not taken, most 120's eaten and 255 stat cap, No murder counts either,

icq me if your interested, ill give you a better break down of skills if you interested

368-427-428