1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Lake Superior] Looking to buy an Iron Beetle for a reasonable price

Discussion in 'Pet Procurers Inc' started by TheflY of LS, May 12, 2015.

1. TheflY of LS

TheflY of LS Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good afternoon, all,

I have recently returned, and was looking to acquire an Iron Beetle for my blacksmith. I checked in the stickied thread with tamers for hire, but it seems like it could be fairly outdated, so I figured this might be a better option. Is there anyone on LS that might be able to help me out with this? I would try to tame one myself, but I am reluctant to venture to many 'new' locations, as I haven't played in years, and some places I have gone have drastically changed in difficulty since I left. Anyway, I am home in the evenings if someone might want to help me with this venture.

I appreciate the help, and it's good to be back!

Thanks, and be well,
    TheflY of LS

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I tamed one for you. What time are you on, who's your character, and when can we meet?

3. TheflY of LS

TheflY of LS Lore Master

Awesome! Thanks so much @Aibal . I am usually on from around 7-9pm CST. I don't get home from work until about 6:30 most evenings. Will that block of time work for you by chance? And what might I owe ya?

4. TheflY of LS

TheflY of LS Lore Master

I am on now if you are around, @Aibal .

5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry fly, I got caught up in RL on some stuff. I'll make a note to get in game tonight.