1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy back soulstones...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Hi everyone! Had a thought that ran through my head last nite about returning to UO, so I logged on to see my house had fallen (grats to whoever got some pretty nice weapons ;-)), but I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to sell me back my soulstones if they are still around? it was a house just north of minoc moongate, if anyone has any information please contact me. Thank you, and I hope everyone is doing well.

2. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Do you remember how many stones you had

3. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I saw the house was decaying but got home after it dropped and someone had already gone through it, Hoffs might be the person to begin your search with.

4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Sup Cal, sup my ole friend, Revvo...how goes it? I had prolly 4-5 stones in there, but most importantly my poison stone was in there, and I definitely dont wanna train that again.

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

if you have too let me know I have an alacrity scroll or two to sell

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Welcome back, Cheapy! Good to see ya back.

Just a suggestion - You might consider changing the title of your post or adding that you are looking for your old soulstones. Hope ya get them back! :)

7. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Hey Rev how do I contact Hoffs? Hello, Kat, how have u been?

8. Alrich

Alrich Guest

Dude I literally WALKED into your house falling right when I walked by. Was it a poisoning and lockpicking stone?

Pretty sure they are your because I got a bunch of gold or better runic weps out of that house, and 2 soulstones.

I still have them if you would like em back

9. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

hell yea.....yea you ll find ppl seem to keep soulstones nowadays just in case the owner comes back.

10. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Yeah you should have at least 2 verite hammers and a bunch of aggy. I literally was done with ALL online games and didnt care what I left behind, but i dont know what, but something drew me back to siege just the other nite!

Enjoy the loot, I really never intended to look back, but the crack we call Uo got me again! Thank you kindly for the soulstones, Sir, I wont forget ya.

11. Welcome back Cheapsuit.

12. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Thank you, Shal. How have u been? I was just thinking about you this morning! :)

13. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

*waves at Cheapsuit*

Addict!

:D

Glad to hear that someone rescued your soulstones.

-Skylark

14. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think we have all done that 3 or 4 times lol. Hope you get them back.

15. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Doing well, thanks! Glad to see you've been reunited with your soulstones! :thumbsup:

16. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

welcome home :)

17. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Hello, Sky, hello, Petra....yeah i dont know what came over me to think that i could actually quit for good. Was only kidding myself, but im happy to be back and looking forward to getting back into the action.