1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy on Origin only...

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Coragin, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Coragin

Coragin Guest

I would appreciate this thread being left here if at all possible cause I dont cross shard at all.

I am looking for a Conjurers Trinket, a dread mare and a +20 or +25 stat scroll for my new guy.

Let me know prices, I will get back to you.

2. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

25 stat 50 mil

3. IF and only IF someone sells these to you, you shouldnt pay more than 8mil for the trinket, 15mil for the mare and 6mil for the +25

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I have an extra Trinket that I will sell for 8mil. If you have ICQ, PM me or post your ICQ# here and I will send you a message later today, if you want it.

5. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Thanks eyes, yes I know the average prices, but thanks for looking out. Yen Sid, I will PM you my icq later today.

Did you guys know they have a plugin for firefox for vboard and phpbb where you can ingore certain posters? ;)

6. Sorry, I read into your post a lil much this morning. I had just woken up and was still waiting on my morning coffee :(
    But, I guess you dont want any of the items from me, so its ok.

7. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Talkin about my other post? I explained that in that thread. If you got them items I would be happy to buy from you. Ignoring was directed at turtle, whom I believe is the dread pvpr.

8. I think I have an extra Dead Mare in the stables...Ill look for sure.

9. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Thanks Crystal.