1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy... (or at least think I am)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Insta, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Insta

Insta Guest

Greetings everyone,

I am looking to buy a few slayer spell books (or at least think that I am). I am new to SP, so I am not exactly sure what slayer spell books are running on this shard. I have managed to create a playable character, and save up a little money, and think that I would have enough to purchase one or two.

I am interested in a dragon slayer, and an undead slayer. Can someone let me know what I might be looking to spend on these two books or give me an asking price of each if you have one and are willing to sell it.

I also might be interested in some lower end luck/lrc medable armor. I am not sure if there is a vendor that is selling any.

Thank you for your time.