1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy, or sell...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I wish to either buy 1 minor TOT, or sell 9 minor TOTs. Don't care which at this point.

2. I got one for you around 7pm est ok?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds good to me.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Give a yell when/where you would like to meet. And your character name.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You were referring to 7pm EST tonight, right?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, anyone else out there got 1 of these to tell, or looking to pick up 9?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I will look through what I have, see if I have any extras

8. Guest

Guest Guest

sure I have an extra, give me some time ranges you can be around and where, and I will try to work with that

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Can be on anytime tonight, from now to around 10pm EST.
    Can meet you any place, currently in Moonglow collecting death robes.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice try Leroy. [​IMG]
    When Krystal sets down there, tell her I said Hi. [​IMG]
    Passed her on the way out.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

K'torr, I'm so sorry, I got home from picking up Kayla from her support group and a pinched nerve at the low end of my back was giving me trouble, even with the Motrin, I was still in to much pain to be able to sit for more the a couple minutes at time through out much of the afternoon and evening. I will be around this afternoon and evening for short stints between a show on a base and Kayla's dance practice. Just didn't want you to think I left you high and dry

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Not a problem. You have the reputation of being trustworthy and reliable, so I figured something came up. Will be hanging out in Moon again till around 10pm tonight. Will be keeping a low profile though, others might be listening, like last night. [​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm here for an hour, I will log on and be in Vesper on Allistan (our only active account right now), from there we can get to Allistan's house to get you the ToT

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry, I missed your post till just now. Will hang out in Vesper for the rest of the night. Any particular area?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Again, sorry to be a pain. Willing to try it one more time tonight? I will be hanging out in Vesper between 6pm and 7pm EST.