1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to Buy Plant Seeds

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by TheVampster, Dec 14, 2009.

1. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anybody know where I can find some? Especially resource producers? Or plants with seeds on them?

I know I can get seeds off the boglings etc. - but I can't remember if you get colored ones or not. So how would you get colored seeds? They had to have come from somewhere.

2. jojo_la

jojo_la Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Boglings and bog things drop plan, red, blue and yellow seeds. For orange, purple and green you'll have to cross pollinate some plants.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I can give you seeds for most of the resource-producing plants (i.e., green thorns, red leaves, orange petals) and some other plants in various colors. Kind of gave up before I finished cross-pollinating to get all colors and types of plants, though. Send me a PM if you're interested and tell me when is a good time to meet up with you.

You might also want to check out the Botany and Nutrition forum here on Stratics. There have been many good changes made to gardening in the last year.

4. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the replies. Ya, I was reading that forum earlier. Boglings do drop colors, and the first generation of plants, which you have to cross-breed for the next and later ones, and for other colors. I will have to get with you in the next couple days maybe we can work something out. I will have to get used to the new Gump for plants I guess. I need to go back and read some more. Sounds like there was something I missed...

5. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

i have a ton of seeds as well that you can have free. PM me when you will be on and where and I will give you all that you want.

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Vampster, don't worry about paying for the seeds. They'll be free. Hehe.