1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy some barbed and horned...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail all!!!

Looking to buy 2000 pieces of horned and same amount of barbed... willing to pay 40gps per for horned and 50 per barbed...
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

the leatherprices were higher before the bos changes, i doubt those changes made them fall.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!!!... just saw Charme at Luna and she told me what the Brit.. Libra..is paying for all types of leather.... OMFG!!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

by my math... to be able to sell suits at a profit... a GM barbed suit would go for 12 to 15k.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, that's my calculation too. That's why I got out of the business.
  6. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

What are the prices now I have a bit of spined and barbed tucked away.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

225 for barbed....
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

i was payin 750k for 10k barbed has it went up?
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a tendency to do things on a 'you provide the leather, I'll keep the leftovers as my fee' kind of a deal, if I possibly can. The leftovers then go to stocking my vendor.
  10. Greer

Greer Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2007
    I paid 150 per on the Barbed about a week ago for 1000 pieces.