1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy some potted plants and...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lady Raja, May 23, 2012.

1. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So what kind of potted plants do you have? What do you want for them? Let me know!

Also, I am looking to buy a "spell channeling" wooden bench, or andold "exceptional quality" wooden bench, or both if you have both! I have one of each, looking to pair them up for decorating purposes...

Oh yeah... One more thing, anyone out there selling hedges? I need about 10 of the shorter hedges.

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

2. imported_Ally Oop

imported_Ally Oop Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think I have 9 short hedges. Next time I get on Ill yell for you. If there is any certain type of plant you want get your order in.

Sara

3. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I have a potted plant deed I have never used (old school) - let me know if you are interested (worth like a gazzilion on turn points i think)

4. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Sara for the hedges!

5. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hellos TheDrAJ!

I do not want to pay a gazzilion gold pieces for a potted plant deed... :( I was just hoping for ones already claimed. Thank you though! If I ever decided to buy a potted plant deed, I know exactly who to go to! :p

P.S.
    I do not like this new super duper white background... I can not have bright colored fonts...

6. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

No problem - thanks for the reply

and yes

I thought my computer had messed up with the white background!

7. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Lady Raja,

I have any potted plant you could possibly desire. Could provide you with a set, or a few sets depending on the trade. I also have several "old school" double exceptional wooden benches.

Dr AJ is tempting me to turn in a plant deed just to see how many points it returns .. or, maybe that his plan to corner the market on plant deeds! I'm on to you AJ.. watch your back *winks*

Contact me anytime L.Raja - ICQ at 6217198.

Famine

P.S.
    I think the white background is a little easier on the eyes when reviewing the 'post list' .. that white text was not easy to stay focused in on. Yay white background! =)

8. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hellos Famine!

I would love to buy one of your "old school" double exceptional benches. I could even trade you my exceptional "spell channeling" bench for an "old school" double exceptional bench, if that is a fair trade on your behalf... I must must either of them as a matching set.

Buying a set of potted plants would just be wonderful! I do not have much/acquired to trade with since I came back to UO about a month ago. I sold most of my rares/collectibles before I quit so I could have room for what I really liked/cared for in my bank box...

By the way, you can always single click on the trash barrels and then on the item of your choosing to see what the turn in points are... ;)

I will try to get in contact with you Famine! I am trying to figure out what my old ICQ # and password is... And by on a side note, I do not know if it is worth anything, but I want to donate two "old school" double exceptional tool kits to your cause. :)

P.S.
    This white background is kind of growing on me... Still too bright though... :(