1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Looking to buy...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mithrandir Stormcrow, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Mithrandir Stormcrow

Spellweaving spell attunement, please post here for prices or pm me. ty

#1 Mithrandir Stormcrow, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  2. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I have that spell for you, I'll put it in NEW2's mailbox with a little message that it's for you, not sure if you're in their guild or not but you've a better chance of finding them online than me hehe.

Cheers :)

3. Mithrandir Stormcrow

no i am not in New2 :(, I dont even know where the guild house is :( but ty

4. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

The NEW2 guild house is in New Magencia just North a few house from the bank

5. Mithrandir Stormcrow

Ty, I found the house but could not find anyone to help me get into the mailbox.

6. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you call out in general chat from Freja or any of the leaders of NEW2, they will point you in the right direction :). I'm working some bonkers hours over the next few days but I will help get the spell to you over the weekend if you're not sorted by then.

7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I will be on in EU time, but I believe a few of our leaders can access the mailbox, else we have a few scrolls left in our mainhouse, just ask for a NEW2 leader or Big Brother/Sister in chat, they can find one for you, if we have one.

If anyone have piles of Spell weaving scrolls, they need to get rid off, NEW2 always need some :)

8. Mithrandir Stormcrow

BIG Thank you to NEW2 for coming up with the sw scroll I needed. Thank you :)