1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to come to Siege but need to find sellers of these items :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TheGwy, Mar 26, 2008.

1. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Hi All, havent played siege sicne they canceled evil/hero items which is a long time :p But I want to come back, looking for a 120 stealing powerscroll and all the stealing alacrity scrolls available

Can Pay with Siege Gold, Gold on Other shards or Verified Paypal

PM ME

*I', sure I'll need alot more stuff but it's a good start to train with [​IMG]*
  2. what do you mean canceled evil /hero?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, you should be able to find
    most stuff in yew and sometimes
    around Trinsic gate.Good luck
    shopping and Welcome Back to Siege. [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

what do you mean canceled evil /hero?

[/ QUOTE ]

Evil/hero was originalt a PvP system, where evils could attack and kill everyone but they could not loot blue chars, only reds, grey and hero chars. Evils was red.
    Heroes could only attack red, gree and evils for free.
    Not many choose to become heroes and the evil was most anti PK's hunting reds, the only way to get some loot.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I can friend ya to either o me humble abodes. Also I woul be happy t get you on your Siege feet.....
  7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006