1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to complete a couple of sets.

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by imported_Mezzac, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

Hmm, I sure I posted this last night but when I check this morning the post was gone?? Given how tired I was maybe it was all a dream [​IMG]

I am trying to complete a couple of collections I have been working on for some time - one is the Snow Globes and the other is the Reward Statues.

The Globes required are: The Lycaeum and Exodous Lair (am hoping that one of them you have Madoushi?)

The Statues required are: Reaper tree and Llama

Any assistance in gathering these would be appreciated.

PS would also like a Ankh pendant (required for house decoration purposes) - Every attempt to hunt myself has resulted in death - my current connection is just not suitable for survival and I feel that I have donated enough funds to TC, OPK etc [​IMG]

<font color=BF3EFF><center> Heroes are made when you make a choice</font color=BF3EFF></center>
    <font color=B23AEE><center> You could be a hero Heroes do what’s right </font color=B23AEE></center>
    <font color=9A32CD><center> You could be a hero You might save a life</font color=9A32CD></center>
    <font color=68228B><center> You could be a hero You could join the fight</font color=68228B></center>
    <font color=BF3EFF><center> For what’s right for what’s right for what’s right</font color=BF3EFF></center>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have the statues and globes - drop me an icq.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm, I sure I posted this last night but when I check this morning the post was gone?? Given how tired I was maybe it was all a dream [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was probably moved to the trade forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.