1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Spellweaving] looking to finish my book.

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Robthemilt, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Robthemilt

Robthemilt Guest

I'm looking to finish my book, I need the summon fiend and arcane empowerment spells. If someone could tell me the best way to get these or potentially have them available on ATL, i'd appreciate it.

2. aulbrey

aulbrey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

i believe the summon fiend scroll is obtained through a quest that you can get in the sanctuary dungeon all the way to the south look for Elder Brae the Wise he will give you the fiendish friends quest chain. when completed you will recieve the spell as a reward.

3. Robthemilt

Robthemilt Guest

4. csagent108

csagent108 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I have a question about this. When I talked to Elder Brae, I was offered a quest to kill the Shimmering Effusion, but not the Fiendish Friends. Is there any way I can get the correct quest without having to kill Shimmering Effusion first?

5. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

yes..all u have to do is keep refusing that quest until he gives u the one u want

6. csagent108

csagent108 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

That worked like a charm, of course. Sorry for the dumb question, I've recently returned after a 6 year absence. Thank you for your help. :thumbsup: