1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to get Ahold of a Soul Seeker.

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Lord Kite V2, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Lord Kite V2

Lord Kite V2 Guest

Anyone know where I can get one? I know you must kill monsters in a certain dungeon, but anyone know which monsters? Or if anyone could tell me how much they run for?

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lord Kite.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Any of the Mondain's Legacy areas, off the named creatures as drops into your pack (example, Lurg & Grobu in Painted Caves, Swoop, the named spiders and amed changelings in the Twisted Weald, the named creatures in the Blighted Grove, etc.), like the minor artifacts off paragons in Ilshenar.

They are also gotten as loot (off the corpse) of the Peerless (a little less common this way, but it occurs).

I've seen them range from 100k to 500k on Lake Austin - Maybe more with all the new interest on killing lots of monsters quickly (like at the Ilshenar champ spawns).

3. jegilber

jegilber Guest

I got one last night off of Miasma. When I get my vendor up and running I will put it on there. Outside of Luna, will be called EID, look for it on Automap. Should be up by Sunday.