1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to join guild

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by mbecker4, Jan 14, 2008.

1. mbecker4

mbecker4 Guest

I have been playing UO for about 6 months and am fairly new to GL and don't know many players. I love playing but I don;t have anyone to go on hunts with so Im looking for a guild that does PvM. Im interested in PvP but definetly not ready for it yet. I looked at the guild post but it seemed a bit outdated. Thanks for ur help.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

If your interested in a little of everything I know several guilds who are at the very least interesting.... they PvM, PvP and RP.... mostly rp... if your interested give me a PM.... I'll hook you up
  3. GOF/WR/B*R are where you need to be.
  4. mbecker4

mbecker4 Guest

Thanks you everyone for all the help and information. I really appreaciate it. I have decided to join the windriders. Thanks again and see you around GL.
  5. Good choice i hate them way less than the others.
  6. <blockquote><hr>

Good choice i hate them way less than the others.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im guessing that was a compliment? lol