1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to join small guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by MisPrinted_Lies, Dec 16, 2009.

1. MisPrinted_Lies

MisPrinted_Lies Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Any small friendly guilds on the Atl shard that has room for one more? Im a mature, 36 year old player that likes to do a bit of everything and have good people to share good times with.

I have tried the larger guilds in the past and not impressed with being just a name to fill up a roster... I dont claim to know everything about UO and dont try to act like I do,,but what I do know I try to share with others..... I dont care for drama and do not want to be associated with it in any way shape or form.....

If interested in having a good honest drama free player in your guild contact me at ICQ # 569-746-990

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Alice n Chains fan? Did you know there's an Atl board where this is better suited for? Good luck with your search..

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Can always give rp on Atlantic a whirl. A great group of guilds to choose from and helpful to boot! *points to link in signature*

If you have any questions can PM me here, there (Ariana Lenoir) or ICQ me at 465-972-004. Good luck in your search!

4. Paps

Paps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello there,I beleive Ni guild could be just what you`re looking for.We are an adult guild that does a mix of pvm and pvp with daily guild hunts,ventrillo,and a nice group to enjoy the time spent on UO with.What we don`t have is mass drama,rudeness,circus midgets,or ,,,,,I.C.Q.,,,,
    so you`ll have to grab a Ni member and ask for `Paps`,,,or just use the new global chat thingy.

Heres a link to uor website.
    www.ni.mmoguildsites.com

cheers

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I recommend Ni. I know they're big, but there are some benefits to being big: for example, they will be able to offer many more hunting opportunities. It's hard to do peerless, champs, PvP, etc. with only 3-5 active members. :D

6. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

D-d-do *spittel spraying* daes takes cl-cl-clowns?