1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to join the Atlantic Community!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Xenfall, May 21, 2011.

1. Xenfall

Xenfall Guest

Hey everyone,

I am currently trying to get into the community on this server, meet people, and possibly join a guild.

My characters name is Xenfall and I have actually had this account since 2000 or so. Though I am really just now returning since then; so obviously this is basically a brand new game again for me.

I am interested in PvM right now, champion spawns, raising skill beyond 100, gearing my character up, etc. But I would eventually, when i'm more comfortable with the game again, get into PvP.

My characters stats currently look like this:
    Magery - 100
    Mysticism - 100
    Eval Intel - 100
    Fishing - 100
    Focus - 100
    Meditation - 100
    Resisting Spells - 100

I had a tactical build prior, but dropped it for fishing and mysticism. I also have a green soulstone in my bank so I can move a skill if I need to.

Anyway, hello Atlantic :)

2. retrorider

retrorider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
  3. Caldwin_DDP

Caldwin_DDP Guest

Welcome back!

DDP is always looking for returning players. We are an adult guild of casual gamers who's primary focus is PvM fun. Our members are both old and new but all are friendly and willing to help others. Feel free to flag down a member in game or pim me here on Stratics.

Go forth and have fun!
  4. Xenfall

Xenfall Guest

Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully I can see you guys in game some time :)