1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to place an order with imbuer

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

It will be worth your time, looking to spend 10m+

2. DaVoice

DaVoice Visitor

Id love to do it but its all about the limited stockpile of everyones resourses. I just made a normal leather, +12 mana Regen, 40% LMC, all 70's/75 resists, 100%LRC, 2-6 casting, 24% spell dmg Inc, 16 int, 45% Ref Phy Dmg, Nightsight casting suit (and i still have 70 points on the ring AND brac to play with). It damn near wiped me out.

You wanting just one thing like this is deadly too ones stockpile.:stretcher:

3. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I need some armor, weapons, jewelry, etc.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am a gar with imbuing, tailor, carp, tinker, lumberjack, fletching and blacksmith (but blacksmith is not maxed to 120)

I have most ingredience, only thing I am lacking is knowledge in the order of creating items then enhancing items. But if you cant find anyone I can help you out.

Lorddog

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Always imbue relic frag props first. Always do 3-5th props at the Queens soulforge. If you are enhancing with special wood, do so after the complete imbuing build. If you are building armour make what you are building out of the the material you desire then do your imbuing work unless you are going for luck. If you are doing luck, make your armour out of regular leather, imbue it to 100 luck, enhance with spined, then add your other props if the item survives the enhance.

6. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Tib's used to be my imbuer, but he doesn't need my fat stacks any more.