1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to purchase a Fire Beetle

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Paying well for a fire beetle

I mean don't gouge me, but I'm not a tight-wad either [​IMG]
  2. Astynax/Tek

Astynax/Tek Guest

if your still on message me back, i have one you can have
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I, too, am looking for a fire beetle, but I have no idea how much they go for, and I don't have a ton of cash to spend.
    I would like to know what they go for, and if anyone else has one for sale.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

The problem is that getting to the place where they spawn in the Yomotsu mines is a total pain in the neck, the other spawn is nuts, and you basically have to ride the beetle out (after you beat it down and tame it) to hope to get one out alive, and they take 3 slots so the tamer can't exactly take a big gun into the mine for backup. Seems like mostly faction tamers using MI or tamer-peace bards routinely tame those little fireballs alone - otherwise it is usually something you will accompany the tamer to do.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

To anyone that needs a beetle, ICQ me over the weekend, and I'll tame one for you for free.