1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to rent a Luna Vendor spot

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Blingy, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Blingy

Blingy Guest

ICQ me at 355-653-732 Thanks

2. Blingy

Blingy Guest

Hmm...still looking for a vendor spot. Open for other places then Luna :)

3. Paidric

Paidric Guest

I think you'd have much more success if you stated which kind of vendor you want to run, how often you plan to keep it stocked and how active you usually are in game.

Most shop owners receive direct demands for their spots.

Alternatively, most shops have a book somewhere with the ICQ of the owner. Find a shop you like where you see an empty or badly stocked vendor and propose your services there.

Good luck!

4. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Why look at shops in Luna, theres better shops,Imo, along the main Umbra road! Such as GoldStretchers (My shop lol), Blue Wolf, Jazz Cafe, Three's A Crowd and so on and so forth!

If you still need a spot ICQ me on: - 321787755 , we can go from there. For example i can show you shop, find out what you would sell etc etc. You can PM me here but im not always logged in. Far far easier to catch me on ICQ.