1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to trade and/or buy BODs

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Alrich, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Alrich

Alrich Guest

Still trying to get my 120 scroll, and I have a few working larges to get one. Only problem is, RNG seems to prefer to give me duplicates of what I already have.

Looking preferably for 15e copper plate bods, except the tunic and legs. I have multiples of both of these, as well as many other BODs to trade.

Also buying junk BODs and whatever you're willing to sell.

If you are interested in trading, I have an excel spreadsheet I made with everything combinable I have in it, neatly organised and easily readable. If ya would like to see what I have to offer in trade, ICQ me (460-362-709) and I can send you the spreadsheet and maybe we can work something out.

Anyway to the second part of this post, if you can fit 0.1 blacksmithing on your template (I know huge point investment) you can collect BODs every hour, which I will pay good money for.

ICQ again is 460-362-709. I hope to make some trades!

2. Alrich

Alrich Guest

bumpity. Got 15e copper gorget, so still needing gloves/helm/arms.

Also working on multiple gold runic larges so trade people trade!

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will check for you this tonight. I also need many smalls for gold runics.

While we are on the topic of trading bods, I had a bit of a crazy thought. I agree that the RNG is a crazy thing. It keeps giving me doubles. I actually have 2 20 exp Val plate tunics. If anyone has doubles of a 20 ex val plate item and would like to trade for one of my tunics, let me know. That way if one of us is ever lucky enough to pull that mother of all smithy bods, we are one small closer to getting it!!

4. kahlia

kahlia Guest

Let me know which other bods you may need. I probably would of had more of the 15 exceptional copper bods but I just filled the same large several times in the last month. ICQ me at 129990526 with the gold runic bods you are seeking. :)

5. Alrich

Alrich Guest

aye actually got 2 of same exact val small in a row, though it was only a 10e ring tunic one.

just crazy that there is 567 different combinable smithy bods, and that isn't counting weapon ones! (though it does count the larges)

6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I have the arms. If U still need them tomorrow then we can try and meet ingame...

I´ll check with U tomorrow.

7. Alrich

Alrich Guest

aye ill be on all morning and afternoon =)