1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to transfer gold from Seige to Chessy

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chessy, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Chessy

Chessy Guest

Will go the rate of Cyber 3:1 rate...

Pm if intrested. Have about 20 mill to transfer. So 60 Mill on chessy !!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

chessy as in shard or chessy as in you?

3. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

chessy as in shard or chessy as in you?

[/ QUOTE ]

heh

4. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have about 30mil left over on Chesapeake. Not sure how you would plan on brokering this.

5. Chessy

Chessy Guest

The shard [​IMG]

lol !!! Slaps Knee , Good one Sire !!!!

Ty again kal. Smooth as silk [​IMG]

Still have 20 more mill or so to transfer over if intrested.

Evil

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey evil what happened to BG pwnin the shard. I remember alittle bit ago you came on here and talked bout how you guys were pwnin everything. Gee things kinda feel apart on ya. I am sad for you sire. Maybe you can join a guild on chessy with large numbers so you can feel worthy once again. Goodluck and good riddens sweetheart.

7. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Says the guy who stealths around solo, and without a guild ?

8. Chessy

Chessy Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hey evil what happened to BG pwnin the shard. I remember alittle bit ago you came on here and talked bout how you guys were pwnin everything. Gee things kinda feel apart on ya. I am sad for you sire. Maybe you can join a guild on chessy with large numbers so you can feel worthy once again. Goodluck and good riddens sweetheart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hugs and kiss's baby !!!! Enjoy your self really !!!! Wink !!!

But on to more pressing items. Still have cash to transfer to Chessy ( Shard ) at the rate of 3:1...

Ty

Evil

9. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah i never came on here braggin bout how great i was or my guild, big difference. no go back to the kiddie table and have your fight with Scorn.

10. Chessy

Chessy Guest

<blockquote><hr>

yeah i never came on here braggin bout how great i was or my guild, big difference. no go back to the kiddie table and have your fight with Scorn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hugi I have never said that I was good. Hell I admit that I am not to your play style. I enjoy the way I play. Not once have you EVER heard or have read me say that I was "Good" as you say it. Really Hugi your ego is too big for that state you live in !!!! But sticks and stones [​IMG] enjoy your self !!! Good-Bye [​IMG]

Evil

11. <blockquote><hr>

Says the guy who stealths around solo, and without a guild ?

[/ QUOTE ]

What guild are you in?