1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by XavierGL, Nov 25, 2009.

1. XavierGL

XavierGL Guest

I am looking at transfering from GL to a shard with a little more PvP action. And was just curious how it is on Atlantic, I'm looking for the spawns, raids, field fights.... not the lets all sit at yew gate crap. So let me know if Atlantic is alive and kicking.
  2. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Not personally a pvper.. But I will say trying to mark faction rune books really kinda sucks cause there's always a lot of them around.
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Atlantic has a vibrant PvP community. There is a wide spectrum of PvP guilds, too, of varying sizes and skill proficiencies. Definitely a good choice for an x-fer, if you ping well on the East coast.