1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

* Looks around and does not see the ABM set up yet *

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CaesarDoP, May 15, 2008.

1. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

* Fills his U-Hall Mug with Seattle's Best and Sits by the Window *

Hello to all who enter here, I hope every one has a wonderful Rest of the ....
    (I say rest of the ... because I am not sure if you are starting your day or ending your day, depending on where you call Home.)

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*tips hat and quietly sips coffee*

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Ahhhh coffee!!!! *pours herself a cup and sits back on the couch*

It's cold and windy here today in the Chicagoland area...The Windy City is living up to it's name today...*shivers*

Good day to stay inside and play UO. I DID spend an hour taking my vacuum cleaner apart this morning *grumbles*.

Working a bit on my faction charactor....she's in the mood today *grins*

Seems Britannia is aweful quiet this morning, at least on Origin....it's unsettling.

4. Surgeries

Surgeries Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Greetings CaesarDoP!!

How are you, this fine day?

*Fetches an Americano, and a whole grain muffin*

We will have some of the warmest weather, here in the Emerald City, that we have had all year. About 20 feet of snow will begin it's trek to the ocean...hopefully, no too quickly.;)

It is good to see you again!!

*Takes a Bite of the muffin, and a Sip of Coffee*

:)

5. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hail: Well it is just to darn hot here in Vegas for coffee. It will hit 102 this weekend, Weeeeeeeeeee. But it is a dry heat..........really, it is......

6. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Same here in the Phoenix area, hitting high 90's and low100's already. But ya it's a dry heat :D. But we've had a nice mild spring, so can't complain to loudly.

So how's everyone doing on the event arcs? Myself just haven't had time to do much yet. Hoping this weekend will get more play time. My girls are out of school next week, so we can start our summer ritual of UO in the morning, swimming in the afternoon, and lazying out watching a movie. With tidbits of housework here and there of course.

Ahhh summer time!!:)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!