1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looniper's Maze House

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Luna du Selene, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Some of you may remember Looniper's Wonderful Maze House... I'm still amazed (snort) that Loon could create such unique and magical structures so frequently! All just to allow us a few minutes of fun trying to be the first to complete the maze and get to the prize box :)

So... when Loon left in November, he gave me the house to do with as I wished. What I wished was that he would come back to UO so I've been holding the house, hoping for that to happen. Now that that seems unlikely, I'd like to give the spot away. I will attempt to attach a screenshot; also I know nothing of house sizes so all I can tell you is that it has 2924 maximum storage capacity (with the 20% increased storage).

Also, I believe it's in one of those weird spots that you can only get to by gate or recall; the coords are 97 13N 61 6E.

Please respond to this thread or PM me if interested in the spot.

2. I'll be dropping this spot within 24 hours if no one wants it :sad4:
  3. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Seems like your kinda giving up awfully quickly about his return...

Never been to the house myself, but the way it sounds is it would be one of those places you would want to keep in-game and let others reap the benefits of being able to visit this wonderful place..

Just my 2 cents...
  4. Bman, I completely agree, even though Loon hasn't been in game since early November. What's worse is that I'm doing this for purely selfish reasons as I want to place on another shard.. *sigh*