1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Loooking for an active guild that's friendly to the confused...

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Impinge, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Impinge

Impinge Guest

Hi all

I've returned to UO after an extended break away and after playing solo for a while I'm finding myself in a position where being in a guild would be more fun me. I was wondering if there was a guild out there that was active and who would not be against recruiting an old fart like myself, one with a 1000000000 questions!

If there is a guild out there please pm me!

Many thanks
  2. What sort of characters do you play?
  3. Impinge

Impinge Guest

I have a Disco Tamer and an Archer. I'm ideally looking for a PvM guild that are willing to help a returning player find his feet. The game feels different now, very item based, and I'm looking for patient players who can explain things whilst we have some fun. No idea if the right guild exists though.
  4. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Isn't the Haven mob still around? Paidric and Co
  5. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 16, 2006

Stratics Veteran

Jun 19, 2008
    Haven mob boss isnt around theese days so im pretty much alone and for the moment busy outdoors rl.
    However I PMed Impinge yesterday and asked him to join my guilds, SRG/RAAM hunts and see what he think about us..