1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Loose connection, Auto Stable, and I cannot cast summons?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Jun 6, 2008.

1. OK I got a question, I am deep in a dungeon, with a dread and a mare fighting all sort of nasty minions and I lose connection, pets are auto stable, and when I come back I am dead, no pets, and when I am res by mates, I cannot summon my pets with the balls as this dungeon blocks, and when I try to cast a summon spell for some EV protection I am told I have to many followers, what gives? My pets are stable, and I cannot summon them and now I cannot cast summons??
  2. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

May 13, 2008
    Log back out and in again and your pets should be back with you.

3. As many times as I lost connection I never even stop to try that, we had a big party of us in the dojo, and everyone of us in 2d lost connection 4, 5 times, before we had the party leader [who was in KR] drop the party, then we were able to get in, res,that when I found out about my pets and summons, guess if I had hid again and log out my pets would have been there.