1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Loot Bump to Ancients SOS and MIBs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tranquility, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Tranquility

Tranquility Journeyman

Sep 28, 2014
    This one I believe the Dev Team got right....

My very first Ancient SoS wearing 2200 Luck in Felucca (3200 luck) there was a Legendary Artifact in the chest. I couldn't believe my eyes....it did however it turn out to be beginners luck but I think that is a good thing.

Getting my hands on a Legendary Artifact prompted me to start doing some serious fishing of Ancient SOS over the next 2 days.

I pulled up approximately 60 chests via Ancient SOS and out of those 60 I pulled 2 Legendary Artifacts and a few Majors worth keeping. 90% of the contents I threw out but it certainly wasn't junk. Had I not been farming other high end content aggressively lately I probably would have held onto alot more.

My fishing adventure discovered that there is indeed a chance to pull up a nice Legendary Artifact (albeit a rare occurrence) since the latest Publish which is what I really think we all were asking for.

Regular MIBs I can't comment on the changed to the loot.

Two thumbs up on the Ancient MIB loot changes.:thumbsup:
    Viquire and Kyronix like this.
  2. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Hopefully T-Maps will get such a loot bump as well, cause it is definately needed.