1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOOT FROM [renowneds]????

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uorichreallifepoor, Sep 23, 2009.

1. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

what drops on these monsters ? I have kill a bunch of them and got nodda:thumbdown:Has anyone got good loot from them? or is it just a waste of my ultima time fighting them:fight:?

2. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

I heard a report of a rare deco dropping from the, they also give high Loyalty to the queen, past that, no reason to kill them aside from advancing the spawn.

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Never seen anything, killed a score of em. Never heard of anyone I know getting anything either. So either it's all bugs or they're too rare to be worth it.

4. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ya these really need some kind of loot bump. I don't mind killing something that takes a while, but man, make it worth my while. At the VERY least they should have a guaranteed imbuing ingredient on them. If not like 5 or 10.

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, I got a magic key off a goblin renowned. So thats why I keep at em. I think its just a low chance at whatever, and it should be since you can basically solo the spawn in some cases in 15-20 minutes (or less I'm sure, thats what I do it in).

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I got a spinning wheel, but it was stuck in the corpse... :(

7. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

They are indeed dropping rare deco items. Yes, I have received one.

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

which might be?

9. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

:postpics:

10. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

I will try to get a pic as soon as possible...

11. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

So far I have looted a full jar. (not jars...singular)

12. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

A jar of dirt?

13. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has anyone else received rare deco from renowned monsters? I asked about this in the Ask the Devs forum a while back but there was no response. After nearly a year of hunting there I have never received a rare item and wondered if they still spawned.

14. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The one item I've earned was spawned on the ground and by luck seen it. To date that is my RNG love.

Helped a player doing the wyvern by discording it and healing them. They ran off to see if anyone was doing slasher after. Doing left over spawn found item on the ground again. Caught tham as they was running back through and gave it to them. Explaining to the character that items may spawn on the ground was not a bright point for them.

15. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

so far from the renowned I have looted obsidian earings, a sword of shattered hope, and something else (wasnt all that good)

16. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Obviously this post started a long time ago, and at the time not much dropped from them. Since then alot has been added. (and its great the stuff doesnt drop on the ground anymore haha)

I kinda see the new items and new music gears as just kinda a pleasant surprise when you get one. The ingredients from the spawn are alot more useful, or worth more if you sell alot of them. Thats why you dont see that many items that drop from spawns with kinda useless essences.

Ive seen and gotten a good number of items, but like a said before, its kinda just a plus. I like the challenge of soloing navery and medusa on my sampire, killing rats when im watching a movie or something (love all the "discarded" stuff that is moved to that cavern too) and knowing and using different characters to tear up spawns quickly, including the renowneds.