1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Loot Question - Shield Drops

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was looking at my old shield collection and seem to remember that several years ago that a shield with certain properties quit dropping as loot - can't remember what it was. Was wondering if it was SC/NP. Can somebody with clearer brain cells either clue me or jog the memory.

Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot

I believe you are referring to shields with HCI/DCI. Shields with HCI used to be rare since they stopped spawning. I don't know if you can imbue that skill on shields now.

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You can't imbue HCI on shields, only the old spawned ones have it.

4. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

Thanks...that was it. I used to enhance anything reasonable and now remember when I couldn't keep these stocked.

Checked again and found one of each in my shield collection - 4HCI & 4DCI. Both are gold enhanced with 40 luck, 7 resists, and SC/NP. The HCI one is a Chaos Shield and looks cool. I guess I lucked out on something.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Jack Nickelson

5. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

*responds to himself and the thread*

This might be a HCI shield thing only. I was organizing this morning and in my weapon loot backpacks found a couple of DCI shields - all stuff looted in the last few months upon my return to Siege. Didn't bother to wade through everything.

DCI shields still spawn here.

Jack Nickelson

6. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Should clarify, yes DCI has never stopped spawning on shields, only HCI has. HCI/DCI shields are the nice ones though because it can have 15 of each on the shield slot.