1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Loot Question

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Dramora, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Dramora

Dramora Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    So...I've been doing a lot of treasure maps lately. Only ones and twos at the moment until I can get my timing back up. But this is really ok, because I'm unraveling the bad loot, raising my imbuing.

However, looking at this stuff, I really have no idea what's good or what's bad.

Prized/Antique/Brittle....what the heck does this all mean???

I'm assuming anything close to the cap is not too bad, so I'm keeping that to probably sell, eventually. When I was playing alot (way back AGES ago), I used to like hit lightening, but can anyone tell me what sells these days?

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    Prized generally costs more to insure and the durability lasts longer than normal items before it wears out. Antique items are old and the durability is lost quicker than normal items. Brittle items cannot have Powder of Fortification used on them.
    Gillian Wilkins likes this.
  3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    Really unless it is legendary.....unravel it ...and even then unless the mods are truly exceptional
  4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 17, 2007
    • The following negative item properties can now be found on magic items:
      • Brittle – Cannot have powder of fortification applied to the item
      • Prized – Item insurance cost is increased, cannot be blessed
      • Massive – Increased strength requirement, indicated in the strength requirement item property
      • Unwieldy – Increased item weight, indicated in the weight item property
      • Cursed – Cannot be insured or blessed
      • Antique – Increased durability loss, can be powdered 3 times. Each powder will reduce max durability to 250, 200, and 150 respectively. Can be repaired.