1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Loot you're interested in

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Fartbarf, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Fartbarf

Fartbarf Visitor

Hello,

I am wondering what you all look for in weapons/armor/jewels loot. What loot would you buy and how much are you willing to pay for it?

I am curious what I should keep to sell and what I should unravel.

For weapons, I am assuming nothing cursed? I have a - 20 mage wep, one handed with 25 dci...is that something any of you would buy?

For jewels, hci? dci? lmc? fc/fcr? cursed? stats?

Any info is appreciated. I feel like I might be unraveling a bunch of items that players might buy.

Thanks,

Fartbarf

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I know I am probably one of few people who use non SC shields, but if you find a clean (-100 luck ok) shield with 15%+ DCI, 5%+ SSI, 15%+DI I would pay a lot for it.

As for armor if you kept anything that was medable, had 20%+ LRC with passable resists, I bet you could sell those pretty easy.

But in general I think in terms of your profit you would probably make more money selling imbuing materials from unraveling anything that isn't clearly amazing.

#2 Uvtha, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  3. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

To some degree it depends on what your sales expectations are.... I know I'm constantly looking for vendors with decent shame type loot. For my chars I'm typically looking for pieces with MR3 or 4, LRC, some resists... Pieces mages and bards use... Cursed, -100 luck are not a problem at all, especially here on SP. Just get a vendor, stick some pieces on it and tell us where it is... I think that would be the best way to find out what sells...;)

4. Fartbarf

Fartbarf Visitor

Thanks for your responses. I have a vendor at Pendragon's house in Luna. I will start adding more loot.

5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

bo thinks that sellin shame loot is more profitable than breakin into ingredients. all you have to do is start your pricing at 15k per piece and go up from there. At that rate you will get more per piece than resourcing it.
    be smart about how you sort the stuff, by now everyone should know the good mod groups. For example when items end up with all the mods for say a mage than price it alittle higher like fc1/fcr3or4 high lrc lmc mr and int increase.