1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Loot

Discussion in 'UHall' started by virtualhabitat, Dec 14, 2013.

1. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was in the new area below the castle today and I was looting one of the bosses. As I was picking up the gems it occurred to me that the only loot ever on these bosses was gold, gems, and bolts/arrows from archers shooting at them.

I really like this. No junk to get in the way or sort through. I'd like to see less junk in the dead corpses. Note, I am not saying the junk needs improvement, I am saying just remove it if it is junk.

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I would especially like to see this idea applied to T-maps and SoS chests. Why is so much buried/sunken "treasure" absolutely not worth the time to look at. I would love to see the new loot tables applied to the chests with only 1-2 items per chest, and make them decent... maybe something along the lines of the reforged items.

3. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Especially for all the peerless. Who know how Manny crimmies I have let decay because i couldn't find them.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Changed the name from Treasure Hunting to Junk Hunting. There is certainly no treasure in those chest. It's to bad that could be an awesome part of the game if they were to make the system better

#4 Goodmann, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    Captn Norrington and Lord Frodo like this.
  5. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Because my friend, Back in the day when it became sunken treasure it was premium items that people would secure. :)

These treasure boxes have been sitting around for a good long while now. They are not up to snuff with current technology.

Just like finding a Greek Ship from the Bronze age down in the depths. You see anyone complaining about the loot they found? Heck no they are selling it for Tons!

The Zog historian likes this.