1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looted Weapon from Miasma

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Old Man of UO, May 29, 2009.

1. Just sorting through a bag of looted weapons from Miasma... I usually just grab things based on color intensities (KR client) and then sort later. Here is one that should be good to imbue with 30% SSI since it only has 4 properties. What do you think? Should I just keep looking?

Rune Blade
    HSL 36%
    HML 75%
    HLD 30%
    DI 32%

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you can add 30 SSI to it, should be nice.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just curious does the new imbuing skill over rule the old ssi leech rules? here is the current formula with this formula it should be impossible to get 30 ssi I think its already maxed at 75hml so I dont think you would be able to add ssi

max life/mana leech= base weapon speed * 2500 /100 + SSI

4. You know Storm, I was wondering if the 75% HML made it 5 properties. Obviously it stacked two die throws to get that. So I don't know whether it will let me add 30% SSI or not. But I am certainly going to try!

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

if nothing else its still a decent weapon and if worst comes to worst you can always unravel it! and get a high end jewel

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

actually that hml could be gotten with one roll I believe now I will have to go look for the table :-(
    ok just looked the max intensity for a 3's weapon is 75 for hml

7. Where did you get your formula, Storm? I don't remember seeing that one... I often wonder what max intensity is for all properties.

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

9. Thanks Storm. For a 3 second weapon the max should be 57% HML. I wonder if stacking mods is allowed and if imbuing will let me add 30% SSI.

Based on that formula, max SSI= (Base Weapon Speed * 2500)/HML - 100

in my case, at 75% HML that would be zero SSI for a 3 second weapon.

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

cant wait I hope I get in on beta test these are some of the things I want to test !

11. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Can SSI be gotten through Enhancing?

If so you can end up with a weapon that's permanent.

Nice find!

Best stuff I find at Miasma ends up being dropped in New Haven.

-Galen's player

12. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

only ash wood can enhance ssi and maybe heartwood (i would have to look)