1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looting corpse into a pack

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Pirate Roberts, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I'm new to the EC, and if there is a place that displays all of the uses I'd love to be directed there.

I am hunting and love the single click looting but want to loot specific items to a different pack within my main. Is this at all possible?

Thanks.

2. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I've been playing with this too... As far as I know, not with 1 click, you'd need to make multiple organizers each which has its own target bag. But now we're up to a few clicks worth of swapping which organizer to use etc. Might still end up to be more work than just sorting it all later.

I was just looking at the lua files that control containers last night, and you may be able to modify the "organizer" button to auto execute all organizers in a loop, putting you back to 1 click looting.

I haven't started trying to code my own interface yet though, so you can either try it yourself... or give me a few days and I'll have given it a try.

3. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Yes it is possible. Pull the Toggle Loot Bag icon from the Actions/Other tab and put it in a bar. Open the pack you want the loot to go in, click the toggle icon and target the bag/pack in your back pack. It will highlight Yellow and all loot except gold will go into it. It's a toggle, so if you click it again it unsets the bag and stuff will go into your pack again. You have to open the bag/pack before using the toggle or you'll get an error message.

4. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

works awesome, thanks