1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looting Ophidians at Champ Spawn

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Froden_UO, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Froden_UO

Froden_UO Guest

I noticed 2 items i was not familiar with:

Slippery Snake Skin (Bright Yellow Hue)
    Ophidian Rations (dark Gray and light Gray)

A side note I just return forma 3 year mssing in action from UO and they were not part of UO when I left.

Thank you:thumbup:

2. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

They are older items from previous events in "our world". These are not valuable at all really and were turned in during the last Spring cleaning event. They are cool deco tho if you are into deco.

3. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There are two shades of the yellow and if you even notice them there are a chance for rare black ones.

The rations come in many food forms each in four shades of grey

Both theese items had a place in the last Brit Clean Up turn in. Downside chance restocking for next one is there are many foods in four shades and the skins don't stack.

4. Froden_UO

Froden_UO Guest

Thank you for your replies, I will trash can them with the exeception of a set of one sade for decro.

5. Malimus

Malimus Guest

I think the only way you could get a black slippery snake skin was from a Blackrock infected Ophidian and even then it was a very rare chance. I managed to get one off a infected ophidian matriarch and its the only one i have ever seen. This would be the first time i have heard of someone els knowing of them as well. Always wanted to know what it might be worth.

6. Dolphoenix

Dolphoenix Guest

er.. so you were getting these looting ophidians now?

7. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you go into the new lands and the dungeon to the west of papua.
    where that champ is and go to the south east corner of the whole dungeon level. actually east but not all the way south. there is an open area that has those ophidians as red invasion monsters. There are certainly dropping these items.

Lorddog

8. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Is this Fel only? I can't find them in tram. I'm around the area where the nightmare spawns. Is that right?

9. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Any ophidians will drop them now.. was added with the spring cleaning turnin thing a few years ago. But they shouldn't be new to you (the OP) anyway, as they came from the Vesper invasions even father back, unless you weren't here for those either.

10. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh goody, ty. :)