1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looting

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Doubleplay, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I read somewhere that in SA, you could loot corpses by right clicking on items and they would pick up to your backpack.

This does not work for me. Is it because I use legacy backpack art? Guess I should try the new backpack art on my own instead of asking here, but I would end up complaining here anyway about the unfairness of it all lol.

2. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I found the quote about this ability:

"Looting

To loot in SA double click on the corpse and right click on the item you wish to loot. It will go straight into your backpack. You may also drag and drop as normal. You may also press <ctrl><shift> to bring up corpse bars and double click on those to open a corpse, handy if there are a lot of bodies or you have difficulty in clicking on the corpse."

This is from one of the Stygian Abyss websites. Does anyone know if this functionality is available?

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes i use it all the time

4. is this just for the enhanced client or will it work in the 2d

5. Ash

Ash Guest

It is only in the enhanced client and don't think it works with the legacy containers.