1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lord Britains Quest help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by timbo2121, Jun 4, 2011.

1. timbo2121

timbo2121 Guest

Hello all,

In the process of doing lord britains quest. Can anyone tell me were to find "this red wizards hat sits on a dungeon floor".

Thanks

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

can you tell me who the quest giver is and where? also what is the exact name of the quest ? and is it part of a chain of quests

3. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have never heard of a quest like that, is it new?

4. timbo2121

timbo2121 Guest

it is lord britains quest, received in the castle. He gave a scroll called scavenger hunt

5. timbo2121

timbo2121 Guest

maybe its not a quest....i dont thinks so....my mistake:) im new

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

What shard are you playing on?

If you are playing on a free shard, you'll need to ask on the forums for that shard, if they have any.

These are the forums for the legal shards, that require monthly subscription.

7. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There was a scavenger hunt quest several years ago. I'm not so sure you can complete it now because I'm not sure if the NPC's are still there for it. I remember haveing to go to differnt areas of the world and collect different items. But I'm sorry I have forgotten what and where the items are. But here is a link to different quests if it helps you at all:

http://www.uoguide.com/List_of_Quest_NPCs

8. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

9. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Dont forget the sandelwood box!