1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lord British Will Dance For You!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Coldren, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Coldren

Coldren Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Was just poking around to see what old LB was up to, any new game ventures, etc... I came across his Twitter page....

"I need to whip myself back into shape, as I am on the hook for Dancing with the Stars in Austin in December! Yikes!!!"

.. I'm scared.

Sadly, more talk of space and business than games.

2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Wait...he's a "star"?

Will anyone outside the Ultima or Tabula Rasa communities even know who he is?

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You see what too many games do to you??

4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

No, but a select few will be here, posting pics and drooling over him...because he's so great and all...

5. Coldren

Coldren Sage
    Stratics Veteran

He was on the Colbert Report just before he went into space, from Project Immortal, I think it was called.

He's been on MTV Cribs because of his house and some of the antiques he owns.

He is also one of the few Space Tourists alive.

Not to mention, weather entirely accurate or not, one of the "founders" of the modern MMO, with one of the first MMO's to hit a critical mass of popularity to warrant a peak of 250k users.

I would say that qualifies him for some level of notoriety. No doubt relatively small outside the gamers sphere, but then again, on the rare chance I do even bother reading anything about that show, I doubt anyone knows who most of them are anyway..