1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Lord Drakelord - Time to redo/relocate the shard record fish thread?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Basara, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I couldn't find the thread that had the overall shard records in it, and of course, in 2 days the "Big Fish of 2009" sticky will be out of date...

2. This is the one to beat

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah, but before it was caught, there was a thread that covered every shard's best thread - but it was misplaced in the Stratics crash last year - that or I can't find it by searching.

Plus, there's the sticky for Big fish of 2009. That's gonna be out of date (depending on location) in 9-27 hours.

4. The thread for the very best on all shards may be lost unless the wayback can fine and push it up.

The Sticky for 2009 I will release tomorrow and also will post a new one for 2010's catches. But I plan on putting the catch above in that thread to assist our fisherman with a goal.