1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lord Landreth & Lady Kairen's Wedding

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Mongbat Puck, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Mongbat Puck

Mongbat Puck Guest

Two of the nicest folks joined hands and hearts on the 19th :heart: Sinful's chapel was beautiful, and all of us had a great time. Here's some pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best Wishes to the Happy Couple! :grouphug:

2. Thank you so much Mongbat. The Pictures look great and I had a great time. I hope everyone else did too. (aka Southern Devil)

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Thanks for posting, Mongbat Puck! Congrats to the happy couple. :D

4. Landreth

Landreth Guest

Thank You Batty for Posting This. Thank everyone who attended and partipated. Thank You Southern Devil for all the work you did,the Chapel was Beautiful. And most of all Thank You Kairen for making me so Happy!!!!:love:

5. Kairen

Kairen Guest

Thank you all for a Beautiful Wedding, Sin you outdid yourself in the Chapel design, it was gorgeous!!!:) I also would like to thank everyone for their gifts to us, we appreciate them all!!! Also Ty Sid for preforming the Ceremony :)
    And last but not least, Thank you Daddy DRAKEN *Winks* Thanks to all for making our Wedding Day so special!!!!! OOOO and I want to thank Landreth especially for making me feel so special *Hugs and Kisses* :love:

Lady Kairen

6. Mirage

Mirage Guest

And Thank You Santa for the new ski boots!!!

Mir

7. MissJennie

MissJennie Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

hehe :lick: :love:

Congrats Landreth and Kairen. :)