1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lord Trevelyan

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by imported_mord mhor, Apr 25, 2008.

1. The people complain the taxes are to high and have no silver with which to purchase the purple horses they like to eat.

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

The people complain the taxes are to high and have no silver with which to purchase the purple horses they like to eat.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Any loyal TB feel free to ICQ me.

I'll hook you up with the silver [​IMG].

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I only need 230 silver for a horse and cant get any atm, :/

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah sorry about that. Will set tithing to 0 again in the morning. Till then, Kaj or me can supply you all if you need it.

Just wanted to see what effect it would have on the faction vendors!

5. Go farm silver, beggars! [​IMG]

TB is the welfare or what?

6. go kill wisps and orge lords and silver serpents and stuff, if u kill them whilst in faction u earn silver!

7. Sire the people complain that it is much too early to be up for military maneuvers.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

What do they want, breakfast in bed or something?

Silver doesnt earn itself, go get me some, peasant!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

its ok folks back to beds I heard his Lordships himself say somethings about breakfast in beds and the silver earning itselfs.

10. Your most gracious Lord Trev. Imagine my surprise this morning when I awoke to hear that you had granted your humble servant a new title. I shall endeavour to work towards a higher rank sire.

11. All of you scum who wish to be lead by a trammie then go ahead join TB. But be warned, death will be your best friend. I have personally slain the opposing commander at least 7 times, however he has such little honor i have only gained one point from him.

However, those of who think differently, you have a choice.

Join the shadowlords and know what it means to possess true power! Know what it means to drench your weapon with the blood of your enemies!

12. Sire I want to join I want to join, but apparently although I am 6 years old I am still too young and have been told I need to wait a month to join the army. *Crys*.