1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Losing blessed item while VvV

Discussion in 'UHall' started by chargar42, Mar 29, 2015.

1. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Our guild on Siege was practicing VvV for an upcoming EM event. I was ultimately killed, and my bless vet reward robe was looted from my body. How can this possibly happen?

2. Dantes

Dantes Sage

Same as people losing blessed Ethies about two weeks ago. Current bug.

chargar42 likes this.
  3. chargar42

My blessed robe ended up on the ground. Didnt the Ethys just poof? This was more than likely looted.

4. Dantes

Dantes Sage

Once instance was told that someone looted their ethy. Can't confirm or deny the authenticity of it though.

5. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not that this happened to you but he weary of tossing items on ur paperdoll .. And accidently putting it on ur quiver... Bam hits the floor.

6. chargar42

I was screens away and a guildy told me my robe was on the ground.. I hadnt touched it. It was looted somehow.

7. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper

No clue how it happens but I lost an insured UBER sick kryss I made burning around 20 val hammers.

My crafter made it & I saw how sick it was and immediately insured it. Put it in a box, switch chars and got it on my fencer.
    Checked it in my pack to make sure it was insured. Stood on my crystal teleporter & said "Yew moongate".
    Standing at Trammel Yew moongate I checked it again to make sure it was insured. Popped over to Felucca Yew.
    Standing hidden at Fel Yew gate I checked it a 4th time to be sure it was insured. Ran out and attacked some reds.

Couple reds said "WOW Damn Nice WEP!" after I'd killed one of them. 5mins later I got ganked by 4-5 of them.
    Ressed and it was gone, so were the reds. The char had 2-3m in checks and 2 stacks of 60k gold in his bank.
    Was the last time I ever "tested" a newly made great weapon at Fel Yew moongate.

8. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

Very strange all this, sounds to me like someone knows something and they're not sharing it.