1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Losing Honour on Cora (Getting honour jumped)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ozzmandias, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Hi,

It's happened a couple of times now, but I go into Cora, honour it, wait for my guildies to get set up, like less then 30 seconds. Then someone else runs in and all of a sudden they get honour?

Since it's happened a few times, this last time I honoured her like 5 times, to make sure. Then same thing, someone else comes in, honours her, and I lose it and they get it.

Why doesn't this second person get the "someone else is already honouring that opponent" message?

What changed?

Cheers

Oz

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

maybe a bug, perhaps try to hit her or get hit by her after you honor. Hopefully that will lock it in on your character. If that dont work then we may need a bug fix on her. Also after this other character gets honor, does it then give You the message about someone else honoring? if so then it might very well be a bug/exploit.

3. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Yeah it did, they honoured and ran off to their group, as I did. Being sure I got honour already, I went in to hit her, noticed I wasn't getting perfection message, tried to honour her again and got the "someone else is already honouring".

I guess giving her a few whacks would at least then make it so they get the "too damaged" message.

It's just odd that, from doing Harrower, if some numpty honoured and left it seems to keep that damn honour tag indefinitely. So I don't see how it's different all of a sudden.

Cheers

Oz

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

well if you get there first, and are able to honor it, then you should run up and hit it a time or two. Hopefully itll give the perfection message and you can escape to regroup and prepare. The only problem there is if she regens up HP, stam, mana before you make it back into the fight, then it might bug out and offer up honor again to another less honorable player

5. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Given the way Cora just stands there, it's an easy thing to hit her a few times and run away safely.