1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

loss of all void pool points.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gidge, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

Anyone else have this happen? All my void pool points went poof. I still have my reward points. I went down and fought and got some new ones thinking maybe it would "reactivate" or add my new points to my old ones and show up on the list, but nothing.

Can't report it as a bug, cause I have no clue when it happened. I've logged in about twelve or so times since I last went into Covetous within the last two months.

same char, same shard, same facet.

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Are you on Sonoma by any chance? I think I read something in the Sonoma forum a week or so ago that they had a glitch. Can't remember if it said everyone's points were reset or not.

3. Gidge

Gidge Sage

I'll go read. I am on LS.

4. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Im on Sonoma and yes, this happened to me as well. Nothing I have done has been able to restore those points. Pretty annoying.

5. Gidge

Gidge Sage

All I could find was some kind of bug that let people get lots of points. Maybe that's why they did it there?

6. Gidge

Gidge Sage

okee doke. Looks like if we don't stay active, void pooling, your rank just poofs. I checked my mage and she was gone too from the list. She was on the top 10 for the sports update but she isn't on the list at all now. seems kinda quick to boot someone. I don't know the exact time though. I suppose it's okay to keep the list fresh.

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

is it possible it has anything to do due with the change of month? inactivity seems like a reasonable cause, though

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Gidge, are you looking at the in-game listing of void pool points or are you looking at a report on Stratics?

9. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed this "expiration due to inactivity" thing today on Atlantic. At one point, we had about 900 characters on the list, and today I noticed that there is only about 500 now.

10. Gidge

Gidge Sage

I was looking on the in game void pool points list on both characters and I was not on there. I do understand that someone Petra I think?... made that list herself, wrote it down and made it by hand. That it is not actual current data received from the game. But I do show having points on one character on the sports news. (basically so i was not doubted..my own paranoid feelings mind you) Looks like Cogniac found something about it. Where did you see this at Cogniac? Upon login?

11. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I...am not really sure how to respond to that. I saw it...in my memory? And my eyeballs? When I remembered that there used to be about 900 names on the in-game list, but I used my eyeballs to look at the in-game list today and there were only 500?

Gidge likes this.
  12. Gidge

Gidge Sage

I was not really concerned with and honestly didn't know about the sports news. I found it by searching void pool points. I agree with the inactivity.

13. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I noticed most all of the scores were quite a bit lower when I updated the Atlantic Sports Report tonight. Some of the scores were lower even on players that are not inactive in neither in game or at the pool. I think GVP may be right on that first part. Maybe a rollover every so often *shrugs*

14. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

When you don't get points in 30 days your points are wiped.

15. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Is this just your score points? Your turn-in points should never decay.

16. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Turn-in points don't decay (at least mine haven't) but yes, if you don't kill void for 30 days your ranking points go poof.