1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lost and found - Many precious items

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Hannes Erich, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Hannes Erich

Hannes Erich Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hail, upon leaving the Gentle Rest inn today, I found a gift box hidden outside in a corner (though quite viewable from anyone standing INSIDE the inn). Being New Haven, I suspected it could be a gift to some random new player walking along; but just in case, I stood and waited for its owner for quite a while, about an hour.

There are many valuable things inside, trinkets and holiday items. As I type this, I am beginning to doubt the previous owner had any intention to return for it; but if something happened on their way back, perhaps they'll see this message!

Otherwise, I'll consider myself a little bit consolidated, as nothing from my previous stay here remains (save veteran rewards)-- I gave a great deal away before my own funeral. (And the rest, presumably, was lost before they started saving data for long-absent characters; I have been enjoying "young status" these past two evenings, even though my account dates back to November 1997!)