1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost and Found: Ogbert the Destroyer.

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Myrkrid Ashen, Feb 27, 2009.

1. While I was wandering aimlessly about the Northern Britain woods yesterday I came upon an unlikely forest dweller. A squirrel. I say, isn't it funny how that's an unlikely forest dweller in this land!
    Anyway, the poor little thing was wandering about in search of its owner making little snuffling noises. I thought it might perhaps make an interesting snack until I noticed its collar. Now where have I seen this little critter before? *rubs his chin while peering up at the sky* It's a vague memory, I have, at the best of times..
    To the owner: rest assured that Ogbert is well taken care of. I fed him some steak which he seems to like, and let him drink some of Luna's homefire brew. He now lies slumbering amongst some kindly dragons and nightmares in the stable. :D
  2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Oh you found him :D
    He's Fred's so if you could meet him at the community meeting on monday or just icq me.
  3. Myrkrid, you might want to go out and check wee Ogbert's pulse. The brew has never before been tested on a creature of such small stature.

Thoughtfully notes that this is the second time Myrkrid has rescued one of Fred's wandering pets.
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Bah! I've seen that squirrel win a drinking contest against an Ancient Wyrm.

I think he's luring them with the ale ;).