1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost and Found Soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Lyconis, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 20, 2008
    I've had a little lost and found box of soul stones for some time. Done some word of mouth in game and returned some of the stones. If you have lost a soul stone please check the box! Leave a message on the bulletin board at the house, or ICQ me at 1838157.

75 Soulstones and Soulstone Fragments are awaiting their rightful homes!

Facet: Tokuno Islands
    Moongate: Makoto-Jima
    Coordinates: 34 0'N 34 22'W
    Names on stones: Nasontha, Sniper Kitty, Brian, Maid Marion, Mistress Silver (most are Unknown)

If you found some soul stones and don't know what to do with them feel free to toss them into the mailbox on the bottom floor.
    #1 Lyconis, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  2. fishbert8

fishbert8 Visitor

Oct 22, 2010
    are there any other places like this? dont know how long exactly ive been gone, but ive lost quite a few stones that were in my house.
  3. Sir Mastermind

Sir Mastermind Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 23, 2008
    I'm looking for any Soulstones with the names: Sir Mastermind, Justin Bieber, Mono the scribe, Mons, Grakas, An Overdose, and Snitch.

If anyone has them or finds one please ICQ me at 240844002,

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor YCC

Feb 25, 2004
    Soulstones lose their names when accounts go active.
    However, when someone re-activates an account, if their Soulstone was lost, it will re-display the name.

What is best, if someone wishes to, is to take "Unknown" Soulstones and lock them down on public display.